Fee starts at $1025.00
Average Birth Doula services include:
- 3 Prenatal visits. One to discuss your desires and possible childbirth preparation, and two to engage in pre-birth exercises and to discuss any unresolved questions or concerns before delivery.
- Phone and email support as needed during pregnancy and immediately postpartum.
- Emotional and physical support during labor and birth.
- Lactation education as needed before and after delivery.
- A postpartum visit sometime between two weeks and one month after delivery. This is a time to ask any questions you may have regarding the baby and lactation, and to review the birth.
$25.00 – $50.00 an hour – Fee is based on Doula
Average Postpartum Doula services may include:
- Breastfeeding support
- Help with the emotional and physical recovery after birth
- Light housekeeping so that mom does not feel so overwhelmed
- Running errands
- Assistance with newborn care such as diapering, bathing, feeding and comforting
- Light meal preparation
- Baby soothing techniques
- Sibling care
$25.00 – $50.00 an hour – Fee is based on Doula and advance notice, an on-call fee may be applicable. Sometimes all you need is some phone support or video chat support. We help you get through the hard points so you can rock your birth. Also a great opportunity for women in more rural areas who may not have a Doula in their region.
$ 150.00 6 hour Class
includes all required texts.
Using the Plumtree baby curriculum, both Mother and Partner benefit from an evidence-based Childbirth Education Class geared to help you prepare for your big event! This is a 3 class (6 hours total) session and taught privately, or even online.
Thoughtful Childbirth- $300.00
This is a 12-hour cumulative course is a 6-week long class, with 2 hours of class time a week. This complete class includes the topics and textbooks and or videos on the subjects of:
- Birth choices and goals
- A healthy pregnancy
- Labor, Births, and Variations
- Finding Comfort
- Following the Birth
This out of the hospital Childbirth Education Class is geared to prepare you and your partner for your birth, no matter where you chose to have your baby – home or hospital!
Gel Cap / Vegetarian capsules encapsulation $225.00
Berry Flavored / Colored Capsules $250.00